Friday, August 26, 2016

HOOK: Joyalicious Summer Bag

Last year I began working on a purse for myself, but I ended up setting it aside without making any notes about what size hook I was using (since I was using a different size than indicated in the pattern). I went to keep working on it a couple of weeks ago, and discovered this hook problem. So I ripped the whole thing apart and started again.
At that point, I realized that I hadn't been following the pattern at all! There were a couple of steps I couldn't figure out in the pattern, and I was just tired of trying to work it out. I had found another (paid) pattern, the Joyalicious Summer Bag, and the yarn I was using would work really well for it.
I worked on the new bag for a couple of nights. I decided not to line it, and I changed the strap from what the pattern said, and this is what I made. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment