Monday, December 12, 2016

BOOK: My Sister's Gonna Be an Author Someday, and I Get to Help

My sister Allison is an artist. Paint, pencil, clay, they've all been used to showcase her talents. For the past year(ish), words have been her medium of choice. She has notebooks and notebooks of plot points, character studies, random ideas that hit her brain when she's out grocery shopping. She attempted NaNoWriMo this past November. And last night she published a story on NookPress and asked me to read it over.
I've offered some random suggestions for her novel in the past. She calls me her "Cloud" because my thoughts are "more organized than hers." And I flatter myself that I've added some details to the story that might prove important. So I'm really excited to be able to help her with this short story too.
I'll be reading it tonight and hopefully soon, she will be a real, published author!

No comments:

Post a Comment